West 2009 San Diego February 11 -13
AFCEA InternationalHere is possibly the best excuse to visit San Diego in February. Next best excuse - cruise ships head south out of San Diego.Registration is free!Phelps______________________________ "Defense: Reset - Redesign - or Reinvent?"
Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute
February 11-13, 2009
San Diego Convention Center
West 2009 is the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to engage the military and industry leaders who are designating warfighting strategies and operational platforms.
Registration is FREE! CLICK HERE to register.
The People You Need to Hear From - Featured Speakers:
- ADM Jonathan W. Greenert, USN, Commander, U.S. Fleet Forces
- Mr. David Hartman, former Host, Good Morning
- SgtMaj Carlton W. Kent, USMC, Sergeant Major of the Marine
- Gen James N. Mattis, USMC, Commander, U.S. Joint Forces
- RADM Michael McDevitt, USN (Ret.), Director, Center for Naval
Analyses Strategic Studies
- LTG Thomas F. Metz, USA, Director, Joint Improvised Explosive
Device Defeat Organization
- Dr. Jacqueline Newmyer, President and Chief Executive Officer,
Long Term Strategy Group, LLC
- Dr. Ronald D. Sugar, Chairman and Chief Executive Office,
Northrop Grumman Corporation (invited)
- ADM Patrick M. Walsh, USN, Vice Chief of Naval
- Force Structure: What's the Right Balance?
- Cyber Challenges: What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Straight Talk from Type Commanders
- What Do You Need to Stay in Uniform?
- Leaders: How do We Find, Develop and Promote People with the
- How Can We Fix Navy
- Expo - See, touch and try out the latest defense and IT technologies from more than 400 exhibitors!
- Job Fair
- Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer Sessions
- MOAA Career and Financial Seminars
- Professional Development Courses
Limited corporate opportunities available. Click here for more information. http://www.afcea.org/events/west/09/patrons.asp
For more information on West 2009 and to register FREE click here.
Questions? Contact us at (703) 631-6130 or events@....
AFCEA International: 4400 Fair Lakes Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033 http://www.afcea.org
- ADM Jonathan W. Greenert, USN, Commander, U.S. Fleet Forces Command