Final Two Days Of This Year's Membership Contest - Enter t o win $500
- It would be wonderful to conclude 2008 with a surge of new members and renewals.What can you do? What can I do to assist?PhelpsPhelps HobartVice President - MembershipPacific Central Region, NLUS(916) 739-6949 | nlsac at cwo dot com________________________________________________----- Original Message -----From: Chairez, SalvadorSent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:33 AMSubject: NLUS Leadership Notice
NLUS Leaders Please disseminate to your members ASAP.
Final Two Days Of This Years Membership Contest
Enter to win $500!
Giving the gift of a Navy League membership this holiday season, or recruiting a new member, may help ease the pain of those Holiday bills. We are giving one lucky member a $500 pre-paid credit card to spend as they please.
All NLUS Members are eligible to participate in this contest. The entry rules are simple:
- You must be a current member of the Navy League
- Recruit a new member by 12/31/2008
Its not too late!
For each member you sponsor, your name will be placed into a drawing for a $500 pre-paid credit card. If you recruit 10 new members, then you will have 10 chances to win.
October 1, 2008 December 31, 2008
All applications must be postmarked (if mailed) or dated (if faxed or submitted electronically) by December 31, 2008 to be eligible.
The chances of winning depend on the number of entries.
The winner will be announced on January 30, 2009.
If you dont have a blank membership application handy, you can either:
- Invite your new recruit to join online at www.navyleague.org/join_renew
- Print out the plank application form at http://www.navyleague.org/membership/individual_membership.php for them to complete and mail to
Navy League of the United States
Attn: Membership Contest
2300 Wilson Blvd, Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22201-8056
Or Fax it to (703) 528-2333
- Or Call 1 (800) 356-5760 Monday Friday Eastern time to join over the phone
Remember to tell your recruit to list you as the sponsor or the recruit will not qualify.
Senior Director of Membership
Navy League of theUnited States
2300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 200
Arlington , VA22201
Phone: (703) 312-1569
Join today, or renew your membership at www.navyleague.org/join_renew