National Defense Transportation Association Port Readiness Event May 25th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      San Francisco BayNational Defense Transportation Association
      www.ndtahq.com

      TRANSPO 07

      San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, National Defense Transportation Association

      Northern California Region Port Readiness

      Featuring speakers from US Army 834th Transportation BN, US Navy Military
      Sealift Command, and the US Coast Guard

      The program will not only acquaint attendees with the units who are
      responsible for the safe and secure movement of military cargo, but also
      share ideas that may enhance operations.

      Date: Friday, 25 May 2007
      Time: 1000 to 1100 - arrive early
      Place: Gresham Hall, Bldg 4, US Coast Guard Island, Alameda, CA 94501
      Cost: $10 per person for program (Includes: program, donuts, coffee,
      handouts, prizes)

      Attendees must RSVP prior to the event to prepare an access list to enter
      onto Coast Guard Island.

      Please call for reservations and donations: Laura Yarbrough (707) 747-2779 |
      yarbroughl@...

      Send checks payable to SFBA NDTA, 124 Doris Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.

      Proceeds go to the Chapters Scholarship Fund. Chapter Federal Tax ID #
      94-6090136

      NDTA Partners:

      AAR Mobility Systems
      APL
      AWL Associates
      Baggett Transportation
      Boyle Transportation
      California Maritime Academy
      Carroll Fulmer Logistics
      Dispatch Services
      USCG
      834th Transportation BN
      SupplyCore
      G.T.I.S.
      Macy Movers
      Matson Navigation
      Marine Terminals Corporation
      Port of Oakland
      RLI/REN
      R&R Trucking
      Savi Technology
      Teresi Trucking Company
      Bond Payment Solutions
      Yellow Transportation
      Landstar
      NYP Associates
      VANPAC
      Federal Freight Systems

      We thank you for your support to the NDTA, our chapter and the scholarship
      fund.