CG Officer's Association Luncheon - Wed, Nov 5th, CG Island

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008

      From: Don Hale
      Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:40 PM
      Subject: Re: CG Officer's Association Luncheon - Wednesday, Nov 5th

      Thank you Sir, and I'll send this on to my VP/Membership Phelps Hobart as he does double duty as my Region Webmaster.  He can review it and if he wants further info he can contact you directly.  We will put it out to our Region, councils etc.

      Best regards,  Don

      From: Langford, Ken LT
      To: samhaleceo@...
      Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 1:15 PM

      Mr. Hale,

      I hope this e-mail find you doing well.

      The Northern California Coast Guard Officer's Association is in the process of planning several luncheons between now & next May.  And, as we discussed who we should get the word out to - we wanted to make sure we included the Navy League.

      That said, the e-mail below includes information about our next event (Nov 5th).  I'm hopeful you can distribute it to the different councils in your region.

      Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need more information.

      Sincerely,

      LT Ken Langford, Vice President
      Northern California Coast Guard Officer's Association