Oct 14 - noon Oct 15 savings on Restaurant.com certificates

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      A Special Offer From Restaurant.com
      "Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid one day only from Tuesday, October 14, 5:00AM CDT thru Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 11:59AM CDT. Offer cannot be applied retroactively. "

      Members and Friends,

      If you like to dine out and are willing to try restaurants you may not have visited before, Restaurant.com certificates are an excellent value. I have used these savings coupons and have ordered more. It takes awhile to place the order and print the vouchers but the savings will likely make it worthwhile. If you are traveling out of town, there may be restaurants at your destination you could visit with Restaurant.com savings certificates.

      The certificates are available any day but not at this savings; frequently it is 50%, occasionally 60%.

      Anchors Aweigh,

      Phelps

      PS Calendar Monday, 8 December, for our Pacific Merchant Marine Council luncheon on the O'BRIEN.

      __________________________________

      Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:00 AM
      Subject: Save 80% Now - Today Only

      This message contains images. If you don't see images, please click here to view.
      Make sure your Restaurant.com emails are delivered: Add restaurant_com@... to your address book.
      Save 80% now and get $25 Gift Certificates for only $2!

      Restaurant.com - Eat. Drink. Save Money.80% OFF
      GET $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR ONLY $2!
      Enter Discount Code: EIGHTY
      Search for Restaurants   |   Refer a Friend   |   My Account
      80% OFF: $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR ONLY $2! - DISCOUNT CODE: EIGHTY
       Enter Discount Code: EIGHTY At Checkout and Hit "APPLY"
      Click & Save Now
      Shop Our Gift Center  Same great savings apply for Dinner of the Month and Gift Center purchases. Save now!
      Offer ends at 11:59AM CDT on Wednesday, October 15, 2008!

      Important Stuff: This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate or promotion. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid one day only from Tuesday, October 14, 5:00AM CDT thru Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 11:59AM CDT. Offer cannot be applied retroactively.

      Restaurant.com
      1500 W. Shure Drive, Arlington Heights, IL, 60004, USA © 2008 Restaurant.com. All rights reserved.

      Checked by AVG.