New file uploaded to PMMC-NLUS

  • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
      group.

      File : /RAdm. Tom Patterson Carl Nolte ltr 2 Oct 08.pdf
      Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
      Description : RAdm. Thomas J. Patterson tribute letter by Carl Nolte, Chairman of the Board, National Liberty Ship Memorial S.S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      usaseapower <nlsac@...>
    • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
        group.

        File : /NL PresMOCLtr-MILCON-Jan09.pdf
        Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
        Description : National President's Letters to Congress and the Grass Roots Program

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009

          National President's Letters to Congress and the Grass Roots Program

          Please let me know if you should care to call on your Representative at his or her field office to discuss shipbuilding, the merchant marine, and other maters critical to national defense.

          Phelps

          ___________________________

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
            group.

            File : /NL MTSNAC Report 2009 FINAL.pdf
            Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
            Description : Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council 2009 Report to the Secretary of Transportation, January 2009: The Marine Transportation System, Recomendations for Improving, and Suggested Funding (45 pages).

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 7, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
              group.

              File : /NL USCG Bay Area Ball 21 March 2009 Invitation.pdf
              Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
              Description : Black Tie. The USCG Ball Committee welcomes your attendance/support. $100 for Navy League members / $120 for non-members. Assistance to purchase tickets for enlisted and junior officers appreciated.

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 17, 2009
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
                group.

                File : /NWCS_Flyer_2009-REV1.pdf
                Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
                Description : Navy Leaguers are invited to the 2009 Naval War College Annual Symposium "New Administration - New Military", College of San Mateo, 28-29 March 2009. The agenda is available upon request from William Schultz.

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 3, 2009
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
                  group.

                  File : /NL PMMC 090225Maritime Symposium Flier.pdf
                  Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
                  Description : California Maritime Leadership Symposium, May 12-14, Sacramento. Additional information will be available as it becomes available. Pacific Merchant Marine Council members will be participating; if you care to attend, notify Phelps.

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  usaseapower <nlsac@...>
                • Joe & Marianne Giambrone
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 4, 2009

                    I have attached a copy of a bill currently in Congress to Thank the Merchant Mariners of World War II. I have also attached a link so you can see who is sponsoring the legislation http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/bills/?billtype=H.R.&billnumb=23&congress=111 . If you support the bill send a message to you congressperson asking them to support the bill.

                    Joe Giambrone

                    National Director

                    NLUS

                  • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 25, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
                      group.

                      File : /Salute to Armed Forces Flyer May 2009.pdf
                      Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
                      Description : Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces Memorial Day Weekend

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 25, 2009

                        Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces

                        • 1805 Saturday, May 23: vs. Arizona
                        • 1305 Sunday, May 24: vs. Arizona
                        • 1305 Monday, May 25, Memorial Day* vs. Seattle

                        Highlights

                        • Collectable Coin Giveaway
                        • In Game Tributes to the Armed Force
                        • Discounted Tickets

                        To place order contact:
                        Oakland A's
                        Jessica Scott
                        510.563.2336
                        jscott@...

                        Message forwarded by:

                        Raymond Wong
                        Commander, VFW District 14
                        Counties of San Francisco and Alameda

                        _______________________________

                        --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        Hello,

                        This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS  group.

                        File : /Salute to Armed Forces Flyer May 2009.pdf
                        Uploaded by : usaseapower nlsac@...
                        Description : Oakland A's salute to the Armed Forces Memorial Day Weekend

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles

                        Regards,

                        usaseapower nlsac@...

                      • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 25, 2011
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PMMC-NLUS
                          group.

                          File : /NLUS 2011 Annual Calendar.doc
                          Uploaded by : usaseapower <nlsac@...>
                          Description : NLUS 2011 Annual Calendar