Invitation, 3rd Fleet Reception, 1730, 13 October, USS BONHOMME RCHARD, Pier 30/32, San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Re: 3rd FLT reception
      All Navy Leaguers and their guests invited. Please follow proceedures on registering by E-mail before noon, Tuesday, 7 October.
      See you there,
      Web Yeoman
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS

      Commander, U.S. THIRD Fleet online THIRD Fleet will deliver ready, responsive, and relevant naval power. THIRD Fleet delivers combat-ready naval forces, executes fleet operations, and defines ... www.c3f.navy.mil - Cached

      United States Third Fleet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Third Fleet was originally formed during World War II on ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._3rd_Fleet - Cached

      Third Fleet (COMTHIRDFLEET) GlobalSecurity.org is the leading source for reliable military news and military information, ... trained by the Third Fleet Commander normally deploy to ... www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/ navy/c3f.htm - Cached

      From: Don Hale <samhaleceo@...>
      Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Fw: 3rd FLT reception

      ATTENTION ALL:  (and you may spread the word)
      Third Fleet has offered Navy League an invitation to the OCT 13 th FLEET COMMANDERS RECEPTION on-board USS BONHOMME RICHARD at pier 30/32, 5:30 PM -- 7:30 PM. See Captain Carlock's attached email.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the short time left to respond.
      It is imperative that we have your NAME, postal MAIL ADDRESS and your email too.
      I cannot stress the need for speed enough, so if you want to be invited, respond now so you can get an invitation and be on the list to get onto the ship.  HURRY.....! We also want civic leaders, movers and shakers and other deserving folks we can educate about our Navy, even if they are not currently members of our League.
      RESPOND DIRECTLY TO CAPT Kris Carlock at her email address above.
      Don Hale, President
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS