Re: Fw: Texas Hold Em Flyer

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25 4:45 AM

      DON'T FORGET TO COME SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

      SUPPORT YOUR NAVY LEAGUE AND THE SERVICE PERSONNEL AT FLEET WEEK.

      This Oakland Navy Leagues fund raiser for our part of the Fleet Week All Service Personal BBQ.

      A Texas Hold Up Poker Tournament will be at 11:00 AM for $35.00 buy in and a BBQ at 1:00 PM.

      The event will be held at The Warehouse Bar & Grill, 402 Webster, Oakland.

      Please RSVP, if coming, to presidentoaklandnavyleague@... .

      Thanks members of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council.

      Lou

      Lou Lozano, President

      Oakland Council, NLUS