Fw: NLUS Public Affairs Grass Roots OP-ED

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008

      Dear Members and Friends,

      As you know I am active at the region level. Below is something important I just sent to all the subscribers of the Pacific Central Region Online Newsletter (let me know if you desire to receive those posts as well).

      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council intends to take an active roll in contacting editors with our Navy League Sea Power message. In addition we are on board the League's Grass Roots Legislative Initiative. If you care to assist simply let me know.

      Continuing on mission course,

      Phelps