Fw: CalVet News ACR 151 Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      More good news - especially for the Vietnam Veterans among us.

      You  can't go wrong recognizing Vietnam Veterans  Veterans Day, November 11, and at council meetings in December.

      October is a traditional month to recognize the Navy and November the Marine Corps.

      Phelps Hobart
      Vice President, Veteran Affairs
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS