Capt.Fred Hawkins, USN (Ret.) memorial service

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008

      Members and Friends,

      It is with sadness that I forward these two notices along.

      Fred and his wife Patricia are charter members of our Pacific Merchant Marine Council.

      I became acquainted with the two of them at our council luncheons and at the Naval Order Congress in Monterey last year.

      He will be missed by many. Our condolences and prayers to Patricia and the family.

      If attending the service, please indicate upon signing in that you are a member of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS.

      Rest In Peace Fred; God Bless.

      President, Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      From: Patricia Hawkins
      Date: Wed Aug 13, 2008
      Subject:  Fred C. Hawkins, Capt. USN, Ret

      I am advising you that my beloved husband, Fred C. Hawkins, Capt. USN, Ret.
      died Sunday, August 10, at Stanford Hospital ICU.  He took ill Saturday night, so
      it was very fast, and a shock to our family.

                          Sincerely,

                          Pat Hawkins