Invitation: PCR Coast Guard Awards Luncheon, Friday, 5 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      The Friday before our council Monday, 8 September, luncheon in San Francisco we have the opportunity to mix it up with Coast Guard personnel and Navy Leaguers at Coast Guard Island, Alameda.

      Let's go!

      Phelps

      ______________________________

      Friday, September 5, 2008

      Point Welcome Room, Coast Guard Island

      Alameda

      Time: Social Hour 1130 Hours

      Luncheon 1200 Hours

      Cost: $12.50 per person

      Navy Leaguers should show their appreciation by attending!

      For Information please call Jeanne Sharkey

      (925) 228-1375

      Reservations a MUST. Deadline Friday, Aug. 29, please!

      Please make checks payable to PCR NLUS and mail to:

      Lorraine Hughey, 1650 Candelero Court, Walnut Creek, CA 94598-1020

      Enclosed is check for $_________ for ______ attendees.

      (Note: all non-military attendees MUST be placed on a Gate List and have photo ID)