Re: Coast Guard Pacific Area Change of Command, Coast Guard Island, Alameda

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 8:34 AM

      Re: Coast Guard Pacific Area Change of Command, Coast Guard Island, Alameda

      You will find on the front page of http://www.navyleague.org  "Navy League contingent attends Coast Guard Ceremony"

      It leads one to http://www.navyleague.org/public_relations/june2008/060208-cgpa-change-of-command-alameda-052908.php coverage of the event and notice that Vice Admiral Pekoske has been invited to be the Pacific Merchant Marine Council's guest of honor and guest speaker at our installation luncheon aboard the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, Monday, 8 December 2008. Vice Admiral Wurster was the guest of honor and guest speaker at last December's installation luncheon.

      Phelps
      (916) 739-6949 or cell (916) 955-3972

      PS  Still taking reservations - pay at the door - for our luncheon Monday, 9 June, at Quinn's, Oakland.
      Already working on the program and considering what would be a good venue for our Monday, 8 September, luncheon.