Fw: USCG day at the Oakland A's 26 June 2008
- Members and Friends,How about a contingent from the Pacific Merchant Marine Council? Great way to show support and have an enjoyable time with Coast Guard personnel and Navy Leaguers from other councils.Phelps_______________________________________________----- Original Message -----From: "Cates, Rodney ELC2" <Rodney.C.Cates@...>To: <PMMC@...>Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 2:29 PMSubject: RE: USCG day at the Oakland A's 26 June 2008Please pass the word - Navy Leaguers welcome and encoraged to attend!
Rodney C. Cates, ELC2
President CWOA - Golden Gate Chapter_______________________________
2008 Coast Guard Day With The As Fundraiser Event
Oakland As take on the Philadelphia Phillies
Spectacular Event: Food, Fun, and Prizes!
1000, Thursday, 26 June 2008 - Gametime 1235
Sponsored by:Oakland AsGolden Gate Chapter, Chief Warrant Officers AssociationOakland Council, Navy League*************Tailgate Party, Raffle, and Plaza Level Game Ticket Package Price: $25
Tickets may be purchased:
United States Coast Guard Integrated Support Command (ISC)
Alameda's Morale, Well-Being & Recreation (MWR) office
in the Gymnasium (Building 16), Coast Guard Island
Call the MWR Ticket Office, (562) 626-7555Points of Contact:
CWO Rodney Cates, (510) 637-5464
CWO Maria Kirby, (510) 437-3340
Robert Castle, (510) 653-6700
Tailgate Party will start at 1000
66 Coliseum Way Parking Lot
Look for the Coast Guard Flag!!
Meal will be served from 1030-1200
Tail Gate Party sponsored by:
Chief Warrant Officers Association, Golden Gate Chapter
2 Cheeseburgers, or 2 Hot Dogs,
or 1 Cheeseburger and 1 Hot Dog,
or BBQ Meatball Plate,
Chips, Soda / Water, and Dessert
Ticket drawings will take place during the tailgate party !
You must be present to win!
Activities at Oakland Coliseum game day:
- Tailgate Party
- CG Aircraft Flyover
- CG Color Guard Presentation
- CG Member Singing of National Anthem
- CG VIP Throwing of First Pitch
- CG Promotion on Giant Screen
Funds raised support local special emphasis and employee recognition programs