Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Port of Oakland Maritime Air Quality Policy Statement

  • capt.ob@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 9:02 PM
      The ship pictured on the magazine cover is the APL Philippines, a C-11 container ship. It was my last assignment before retiring from the Masters, Mates & Pilots Union in March  2007.......OBie

      From: "Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS" <pmmc@...>

      Bay Crossings Publisher Joel Williams took this photo of a large container ship at the Port of Oakland... >