Fire victims assistance

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Don Hale
      Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:03 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Fire victims assistance

      This is for several USCG families who were burned out earlier this week in Alameda. Please spread the word to any and all who may wish to lend support to assist our Coast Guard families in need.

      Thanks to all.

      Don Hale, President
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS

      Don,

      See report from Terry Garrison (Oakland Council Secretary) and point of contact for any questions regarding donations etc.  Terry, if you had not met her, is the Ombudman Coordinator at CGI and deals with all the other ombudman on the base for the various units.

      Thanks for any help you can do with this.

      Lou
      President, Oakland Council