Oakland Council, NLUS, Golf Tournament, Monday 28 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 11:48 AM
      Look for the Pacific Merchant Marine Council sign on hole #1. We simply desire to support the outstanding Annual Fleet Week Barbecue.

      Golfers among us - a foursome? Let me know if you will be participating.

      Phelps

      www.internetbizcenter.com/golf/arizona%20golf%20schools-12.jpg

      NAVY LEAGUE OF THE UNITED STATES
      OAKLAND COUNCIL
      2nd ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT

      We invite you and your golfing friends to join us in round of golf or to sponsor a hole.Funds raised support our adopted Navy, Marine, and Coast Guard units and our Annual Fleet Week Barbecue (Co-Hosted with Bay Area Law Enforcement Associations and the Oakland A’s).

      Lou Lozano, President
      Oakland Council, NLUS
      ______________________________________

      WHAT: A blind bogie tournament.

      WHEN: Monday, 28 July 2008.

      TIME: 0730 (Modified Shotgun Start).

      WHERE: Willow Park Golf Course, 17007 Redwood Road, Castro Valley, (510) 537-8989.

      COST: $95 per player, $75 Active Duty Military.

      INCLUDED:  Tee prizes, round of golf, cart, lunch, awards following the tournament, and a great raffle.

      AWARDS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place as well as closest to the hole on all par 3’s and longest drive will presented at the luncheon.

      HOLE SPONSOR: $50 (List name or company for sign).

      DEADLINE: 14 July 2008.

      NAME(S):

      CHECK PAYABLE TO: Oakland Navy League
      MAIL TO: Captain Kurt Libby, SC, USN (Ret), Tournament Chairman, 1715 Broadway, Alameda CA 94501-1508
      QUESTIONS: Al Lerche, Co-Chairman or Lou Lozano, President, Oakland Council, NLUS, (510) 523-7588 (510) 461-0413