First Annual Bay Area World Trade Center Global Awards Dinner, 8 May 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 1:22 AM
      Don't all sign up at once. If you are attending please let me know.

      Phelps

      _______________________

      First Annual Bay Area World Trade Center Global Awards Dinner

      Celebrating the Bay Area International Community through our Consular Corps & Bay Area Sister City Programs

      The Bay Area hosts over 70 Consul Generals and 90 International Sister Cities. Join us for the premier international event of the year!

      The theme of the evening will be “Celebrating the Bay Area International Community through our Consular Corp and Bay Area Sister City programs.” As part of this event, we will invite the over 70 Consul Generals and 90 Sister Cities programs that preside in our Bay Area region. In addition, several of the region’s leading trade, investment, and international organizations will sponsor tables and join us in celebrating the evening. It will truly be the region’s biggest convergence of international businesspeople, diplomats, and organizations we have seen in quite some time—we expect over 300 people to be present!

      The Bay Area World Trade Center hopes to provide a forum to network with our large international community and celebrate the part the Bay Area plays in global trade and business. We will recognize leading entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises, public entities, corporations, and governmental officials through presentation of our BayTrade Awards. One entity in each category will receive this distinguished award for their work in making a significant impact in promoting trade in the Bay Area.

      We want your company share the spotlight in this momentous event, which is why we are offering you this sponsorship opportunity. It is not often that we come together to celebrate the diverse international community that we have here in the Bay Area, so the evening’s events will be truly remarkable. We are expecting a capacity crowd and hope that you will take advantage of this Sponsorship opportunity. As a Table Sponsor, you will receive eight tickets to the event and sponsor one Consul General and their guest. We will also recognize your company in our program.

      Click here to register for our event today!

      May 8th, 2008
      6:00 p.m. Reception & Networking
      7:00 p.m. Dinner & Awards
      Jewett Ballroom, Marriott Hotel
      Oakland, CA

      Title Sponsor:
      Pacific American Services, Operator of the Oakland Foreign Trade Zone
      Premier Sponsor:
      Peralta Community College District, International Office

      Honorary Chairpeople:
      Lieutenant Governor John Garamendi, State of California
      Mayor Ron Dellums, City of Oakland
      Mayor Gavin Newsom, City of San Francisco
      Mr. David Wang, Exhibitions Manager, Alibaba
      Ms. Mimi Nguyen, AnewAmerica
      Mr. Jeff Williamson, State Coordinator for the California Centers for International Trade Development
      Ms. Maria Lemus, Northern Regional Chair of the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
      Mr. Yuji Muranaga, Chief Executive Director for JETRO
      Mr. Tony Livoti, CEO, Monterey Bay International Trade Association
      Oakland International Chambers of Commerce: Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Alameda Country, Oakland Chinatown Chamber, and Vietnamese Chamber
      Mr. Dmitry A. Beskurnikov, The Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce
      Ms. Doris Morse, State Coordinator for Sister Cities International
      Ms. Brenda Brumfield-Ross, Past President of the Northern California Sister Cities Board of Directors

      Attending Consulate Generals:
      Ecuador
      Egypt
      Germany
      Japan
      Mexico
      Vietnam
      Indonesia
      Switzerland
      Austria
      Greece
      Hungary
      Brazil
      Ireland
      Canada
      Panama
      Peru

      Speakers:
      Sponsors:Title Sponsor: Pacific American Services Premier Sponsor: Peralta Community College District-- International Office
      Cost:Price varies, see registration form.

      Start Date:5/8/2008
      End Date:5/8/2008
      Registration:6:00PM
      Start Time:7:00PM
      End Time:9:00PM

      Location:Oakland Marriott
      Website:http://www.acteva.com/go/bawtcevents

      Contact:Linda  Garcia
      BAWTC
      510.251.5940
      lgarcia@...

      http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaID=153763

      FIRST ANNUAL BAY AREA WORLD TRADE CENTER AWARDS DINNER

      Oakland Marriott City Center-Jewett Ballroom
      1001 Broadway
      Oakland, CA 94607
      Thursday, May 08, 2008
      6:00 PM  - 9:30 PM
      DetailsClick here to go to order form
      Celebrating the
      Bay Area International Community
      through our Consular Corps &
      Bay Area Sister City Programs

      Black Tie Event
      Thursday, May 8th, 2008
      6:00 p.m. Reception & Networking
      7:00 p.m. Dinner & Awards
      Jewett Ballroom, Marriott Hotel
      Oakland, CA

      Presenting BayTrade Awards for outstanding leadership in trade to:
      Wells Fargo-HSBC Trade Bank
      City of San Jose
      Charles Foster, former Port of Oakland Director
      American President Lines (APL)
      Oakland Maritime Support Services
      Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office
      California Waste Management Solutions

      Reserve your table today!
      If you have questions, please call 510.251.5940 or email annualdinner@....

      Reservation
      Please indicate the quantity you would like for each type of reservation shown below. Then click on "Continue" to confirm your order selections and total. After that we will ask for your name and address information and your payment information to complete your order on our secure server.

      Individual Tickets (Member Discount) $150
      Members pay $150 per ticket Order
      at $157.00 each
      Price: $150.00 Processing: $7.00 Total: $157.00

      Individual Tickets (Non-member) $250
      Individual Tickets (Non-member) $250 Order
      at $260.00 each
      Price: $250.00 Processing: $10.00 Total: $260.00

      Set of two tickets (Member Discount) $250
      Set of two tickets (Member Discount) $250 Order
      at $260.00 each
      Price: $250.00 Processing: $10.00 Total: $260.00

      Set of two tickets (Non-member) $450
      Set of two tickets (Non-member) $450 Order
      at $466.00 each
      Price: $450.00 Processing: $16.00 Total: $466.00

      Table Sponsor -- $2,500

      <!--[if !supportLists]-->·        <!--[endif]-->Eight (8) tickets at a table with one Consul and their guest

       Order
      at $2,528.25 each
      Price: $2,500.00 Processing: $28.25 Total: $2,528.25

      Premier Sponsor-- $5,000
      • Eight (8) tickets at a table with one Consul and their guest
      • Two (2) complimentary tickets to VIP Consular Corps reception
      • Name of company in printed material and online materials
       Order
      at $5,053.25 each
      Price: $5,000.00 Processing: $53.25 Total: $5,053.25

      Activity Questionnaire
      Bay Area WTC has requested that its customers provide the following information to better help it fulfill your order. Required questions must be answered in order to complete your order.

       If you have a preference of which Consuls General you would like to have at your table, please write the names of their countries below (list 3 or more countries). If none, write "n/a "or "none."
      **Required

       Please indicate your dinner preference. Please email us if you have a table.
      **Required