Save the date: California Maritime Academy's 10th Annual Gala, San Francisco, November 1, 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2014

      10th Annual Gala

      Ahoy Navy Leaguers,

      The California Maritime Academy 10th Annual Gala is ahead. The Annual Gala is the premier fundraising event for the Academy and its cadets, and has grown to become the second largest fund-raising and networking event for the maritime industry on the West Coast. In addition to an evening of great food and camaraderie, this black-tie event presents a wonderful opportunity for guests to network with alumni, parents and industry colleagues, while raising scholarship support for today's generation of cadets. This year's Annual Gala will be held on Saturday, November 1, 2014 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA. For additional information: http://alumni.csum.edu/gala.

      If you did not receive an invitation to last year’s gala but want to attend this year, please contact Bobby King to personally be on the invitation list. Sponsorship opportunities are available and auction items are appreciated.

      Please share this announcement with council members and friends.