Final Call: NLUS PMMC and SF HSC meetings July 10th at the California Maritime Academy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2014
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    If possible, lets spend the time together tomorrow. I know the Harbor Safety Committee meeting will be informative and I will endeavor to arrange a time and place for sharing information among ourselves - current council status and what we can do together in the future.

    The California Maritime Academy, https://www.csum.edu and https://www.facebook.com/californiamaritimeacademy, is a special place; the new dining room is a highlight. If in Northern California, let's make the most of the opportunity to visit the campus and visit with each other. Anticipate lunch costing around $10.

    (916) 739-6949 | PMMC at cwo dot com
    PS Looking for three more likes at our council Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS.