Invitation: USMMAAA SF Chapter Meeting Tuesday , June 17, 201, S S JERIMIAH O'BRIEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2014

      Ahoy Members and Friends

      Once again we thank the USMMA Alumni for the invitation to join them for lunch aboard the O’BRIEN. Please let Charlie know if you are attending and have guests with you. It should again be an enjoyable time together. As always, please wear your NLUS lapel pin.

      Ahead is the golf tournament benefiting sports at the USMMA at the Presidio Golf Course, October 9th, http://www.blueandgraygolf.com/s/1175/bluegray/interior-city-hybrid-social.aspx?sid=1175&gid=1&pgid=956. Let’s field a foursome.