Navy League Membership Application Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 10:12 AM

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Your assistance is needed to bring additional members into our council.

    Online is all one could possibly like to know about the Navy League, www.navyleague.org, our monthly Sea Power Magazine, www.seapowermagazine.org, our annual East Coast Exposition,  www.seaairspace.org, and our West Coast National Convention, www.navyleagueconvention.org. Information about our council can be found several places on the internet and in the one-page handout attached.

    If you can identify a better way to show support for our nation’s sea services and especially our nation’s maritime industry, let me know.

    If you have a problem, let me know.

    PACIFIC MERCHANT MARINE uses social media exclusively and keeps all its web pages current:

    ·         https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS

    ·         http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Navy-League-United-States-Pacific-2544631?gid=2544631&mostPopular=&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3APacific%20Merchant%20Marine%20Council%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

    ·         https://twitter.com/NLUS_PMMC

    ·         https://www.xing.com/net/pri523c53x/nlus