AMMV Invitation St. Patrick's Luncheon, 22 March, San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      We have received an invitation from the Golden Gate Chapter of the American Merchant Marine Veterans for their Irish luncheon - St. Patrick Luncheon.

      Location: War Memorial Building, Room 207, 401 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco

      Time: Social 1130, Lunch 1200 noon

      Date: Saturday, 22 March 2008

      Cost: No charge; donations appreciated

      Special feature: Drawing for a variety of prizes. Purchase tickets.

      Our Navy League council has a half dozen members within the Golden Gate Chapter, American Merchant Marine Veterans. In addition we have members of other chapters.

      The council has submitted a full page ad for the program of the American Merchant Marine Veterans National Convention in Portland, 24-27 May, thanking them for their service.

      Hope you can attend - reservations are not necessary. If you go, consider bringing an item for the drawing.