Great Novel About Vietnam Era Naval Aviators

  • slcarter070
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2014
    I have just finished a mystery/thriller novel called The  Oath. It went live on Amazon February 27. Since it is the story of two Naval Aviators who were held prisoner in the North Vietnam's infamous Hanoi Hilton, Navy League members are the book's natural audience.

    The following is a quote from RADM Thomas Brown III:  "The Oath is one of those books difficult to put down once you start it. If you are one of us who did not appreciate Jane Fonda giving aid and comfort to the North Vietnamese during her visit to Hanoi in July 1972, you will appreciate this book. Very entertaining."  Adm. Brown is a Naval Aviator and veteran of three deployments to the Gulf of Tonkin in support of the Vietnam War. Thank you, Admiral, I couldn't have said it better myself.

    You can find this book by following this link:  http://amzn.to/1bOKHmG. Tell your friends about it, also. You are going to love this book.

    Dennis Koller - Author

    Dennis Koller
    Executive Director