Invitation Final Call: The 2014 California Maritime Leadership Symposium is Next Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2014
    The 2014 California Maritime Leadership Symposium is Next Week, Register Today!

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Examine the Symposium program and if you are employed in the maritime industry, seriously consider attending. Only a guess but I suspect we will have over a dozen members at the Symposium!

    The keynote speaker is a council member and both award recipients are members.

    CALMITSAC meets the day before in Sacramento. Both the current and previous council chairs are council members.

    PS Thank you to those who have renewed their NLUS membership prior to the increase in dues April 1st.