Re: Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS, Luncheon Invitation 10 March

  • scclg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008

      Thank you members who have sent in your reservation by check.

      This is the last call.

      If you can attend our first luncheon of  2008 please do so. Give me a telephone call. Guests are welcome as well.

      Special request for everyone attending. If possible could you bring an item or two for our drawing? Drawing proceeds are going towards certificates and gift memberships to a couple of top California Maritime Academy grads (deck and engineering) aiming for a career in the Merchant Marine. If funds permit we will include Merchant Marine wristwatchs as well.

      Thanks,

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS" <pmmc@...> wrote:

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council

      The pleasure of your company and your guests is requested at our Spring Luncheon

      Guest Speaker: Captain Douglas Finley, Chief Mate, S. S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

      Topic: The Northwest Passage by Sail - A Personal Experience

      1130, Monday, March 10th

      National Liberty Ship Memorial S. S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

      Pier 45, San Francisco

      Reservations in advance please.

      $20 per person by March 9th by check payable to

      Phelps Hobart, PO Box 191403, Sacramento CA 95819-1403

      Inquiries (916) 739-6949

      http://navyleague.org
      PO Box 191403
      Sacramento CA 95819-1403
      (916) 739-6949 | (916) 955-3972 Cell | PMMC at cwo dot com