Fw: State of the Ports Luncheon - March 13

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      A number of Navy Leaguers will be attending. Mike Luken, Sacramento Port Manager is a Navy Leaguer.

      Call me with your credit card number to get the savings with the Navy League rate, $45 pp.

      Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:20 PM
      Subject: State of the Ports Luncheon - March 13

      Join the Northern California World Trade Center at the second annual State of the Ports Luncheon this Thursday, March 13th!

      This unique forum brings together Northern California ’s air and sea port executives to discuss the overall status of international logistics throughout the region. Featured speakers include:

      Richard Coyle

      President, Devine Intermodal &

      Board Chair, California Truckers Association

      Bill Lewicki

      Marketing Director, Port of Stockton

      Mike Luken

      Port Manager, Port ofSacramento

      Lisa Stanton

      Chief Administrative Officer, Sacramento County Airport System

      The panel discussion will highlight future logistical issues and reveal how the ports are connecting to new markets around the world.

      Who should attend?

      • Local business leaders
      • Port management
      • Economic development managers
      • Academic stakeholders
      • Shippers and distributors

      For more information, please see attached flyer or simply register online!

      Thank you,

      Jennifer Younathan

      Program Manager

      Northern California World Trade Center