Invitation: California Maritime Academy Strategic Sealif t Officer Midshipman Pinning Ceremony Invitation – 170 0 Friday 14 February 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2014

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    We have an invitation to engage with future Merchant Marine officers at the California Maritime Academy, Vallejo, see attached invitation.

    I’ve listed some links about the program; of special note read Strategic Sealift Officer Program, http://www.csum.edu/web/academics/ssop.

    Some of our members are on the staff at the California Maritime Academy including:

    ·         RADM Thomas A. Cropper, President

    ·         CAPT David L. Buckey, Commandant of Cadets

    ·         James Burns, Dean of Sponsored Projects and Extended Learning

    I’ll arrange for other activities if you – yes you – assure me you will be there. We can arrange activities around the ceremony.

    ·         Meeting with the three above as well as others

    ·         Campus tour – visit classrooms including the engine room and bridge simulators

    ·         Lunch / Reception / Dinner

    OK? Reply back to me as soon as possible. Please do not reply to anyone at the Academy.

    President / Executive Director

    PMMC at cwo dot com | (916) 739-6949

    From: Strategic Sealift Officer Program Manager Subject: Authorization to Wear the Strategic Sealift Officer Warfare Insignia SSOs, The attached ...

    ·  Strategic Sealift Officer Program | LinkedIn

    www.linkedin.com/groups/Strategic-Sealift-Officer-Program.../about

    Jul 30, 2013 - This group is meant to facilitate SSOP Networking and designed to link SSOP Members to perspective gaining commands.