Marine Exchange of the San Francisco Bay Region

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2013
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    If you haven't visited http://www.sfmx.org may I suggest checking out several of the pages there. Most interesting and informative.

    I attached the Harbor Safety Committee 2014 Calendar. Possibly you might like to attend and observe the workings of a committee meeting. We thank our members serving on this and other vital SFMX committees.

    I suggest taking the time to see the video Sharing the Bay, http://www.sfmx.org/support/hsc/hscsharingthebay.php.

    To see our listing visit http://www.sfmx.org/membership/corporate.php?start=160. We are really appreciative of our Marine Exchange membership - the only Navy League council holding a Marine Exchange of the San Francisco Bay Region membership.

    We are currently affiliated with eight organizations besides the Navy League.

    There is a lot I intend to share with you. Right now let me inform you the Navy League has decided to increase the cost of the annual dues starting in April 2014. What was once $50 for a year's dues will be $65. I strongly encourage renewing now for three years $125 whether or not your membership is active and you are receiving the monthly magazine SeaPower or in inactive - dues not paid - status. I have access to the membership data - let me know if you should have any questions or would like to renew. The council continues its new member special - NLUS and council membership three years $75.