Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS, Luncheon Invitation 10 March

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008

      The pleasure of your company and your guests is requested at our

      Spring Luncheon

      Guest Speaker: Captain Douglas Finley

      Chief Mate, S. S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

      The Northwest Passage by Sail - A Personal Experience

      1130, Monday, March 10th

      National Liberty Ship Memorial S. S. JEREMIAH O’BRIEN

      Pier 45, San Francisco

      Reservations in advance please.

      $20 per person by March 9th by check payable to

      Phelps Hobart, PO Box 191403, Sacramento CA 95819-1403

      Inquiries (916) 739-6949

      Phelps Hobart
      President
      Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      Navy League of the United States
      PO Box 191403
      Sacramento CA 95819-1403
      (916) 739-6949 | (916) 955-3972 Cell | PMMC at cwo dot com
    • scclg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008

        Thank you members who have sent in your reservation by check.

        This is the last call.

        If you can attend our first luncheon of  2008 please do so. Give me a telephone call. Guests are welcome as well.

        Special request for everyone attending. If possible could you bring an item or two for our drawing? Drawing proceeds are going towards certificates and gift memberships to a couple of top California Maritime Academy grads (deck and engineering) aiming for a career in the Merchant Marine. If funds permit we will include Merchant Marine wristwatchs as well.

        Thanks,

        --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS" <pmmc@...> wrote:

        Pacific Merchant Marine Council

        The pleasure of your company and your guests is requested at our Spring Luncheon

        Guest Speaker: Captain Douglas Finley, Chief Mate, S. S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

        Topic: The Northwest Passage by Sail - A Personal Experience

        http://navyleague.org