Supporting the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society and

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2013
      NMCRS

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      We have added our council’s name among those supporting the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society’s Running Team, http://action.nmcrs.org/page/outreach/splash/mcm, participating in the 38th annual Marine Corps Marathon this Sunday, October 27. You too can cheer them as well – read on.

      Just ahead we will make council contributions for the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots program, http://www.toysfortots.org, Wreaths Across America, http://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org, the Arkansas Division Sea Cadets, http://www.arkansasdivision.org, the National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIA O’BRIEN, http://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org, and the SS UNITED STATES Conservancy, http://www.ssusc.org.

      If you would like to give through the council, we will gladly accept your contribution – for the few who itemize contributions on tax forms, giving to the council is not tax deductable.

      Executive Director

      PS Really appreciate more LIKES on our Facebook page and Followers on our Twitter page.

      https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS

      https://twitter.com/NLUS_PMMC

      PSS If thinking about joining the Navy League, do it promptly – a dues increase is in the wind. If a member, renew your membership with a 3-year membership ($125) – this category may disappear. Council affiliation with the Pacific Merchant Marine Council always welcome and appreciated!