The SS Jeremiah O'Brien: Still Open. Still Sailing.

  • The National Liberty Ship Memorial
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      SS Jeremiah O'Brien
      SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN

      Still Open. Still Sailing.

      That's right. Regardless of government shutdowns, sequesters, BART strikes, sharknados and zombies, we're still open for the public, 7 days a week, 9am to 4pm. And we're still sailing after 70 years of service. It's all thanks to the generous donors and volunteers who keep our non-profit ship running. So for those wondering what to do in the great city of San Francisco, head on down to Pier 45 and explore our living museum: the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN.

      COME EXPLORE AT PIER 45, FISHERMAN'S WHARF
      Open daily, 9am to 4pm

      COME SAIL ON OCTOBER 12, FLEET WEEK LITE
      Cruise to the Alameda Ready Reserve Fleet

      Questions about the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN? Call the office at (415) 544-0100 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm), or email us at liberty@.... Visit online at ssjeremiahobrien.org.
      Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/ssjeremiahobrien

      National Liberty Ship Memorial
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
      1275 Columbus Ave Suite 300
      San Francisco, CA 94133-1315

      The National Liberty Ship Memorial, 1275 Columbus Avenue, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133

      Unsubscribe | Privacy policy