Fw: Revised Final Version - Raiders Flyer

  • Darrell Fike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
    Fellow Navy Leaguers,
    Please see the attached message for a PCR fund raiser.

    Darrell J. Fike President
    Pacific Central Region
    Navy League of the United States
    Home  775-882-9174
    Cell 775-721-9718
    1hondo@...

    Subject: FW: Revised Final Version - Raiders Flyer

    Fellow Navy Leaguers, The Alameda  Council is Spear heading a Discount Ticket Sale for  “A DAY at the Raiders”   -This Home game is the Raider’s Annual Salute to the Military  Game  against the Tennessee Titans and will be played  November 24.  See the Attached Flyer for particulars

    HOW IT WORKS:   As President of the Pacific Central Region I am encouraging all of you to  participate in this “FUN” Raiser. As an added attraction a Pre Game “GIANT” Tailgate Party is being planned to include the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association, the USCG Chief Warrant Officers Association, and participating Sea  cadet Units.  If we have a combined sales of 200 tickets or more (which we are counting on having) we will have a special roped off section in the Raider parking lot for the Party

    - You can make as much or as little as you want.  It all depends on how well you promote the program and how many tickets you can sell -

    All Individual Tickets will be priced at $60 ($100 value) and $40 ($60 value) will be purchased through the Alameda Council by the PCR Council wanting to participate.  You can also purchase your tickets with a credit card by logging onto   pcrraider.eventbrite.com  For any questions email  samsause@...  or  call him @ 510 865 0993 .  Sam is a board member of the Alameda Council.   After game day each participating Council and or Sea Cadet Unit will receive a $15/ticket refund --  be it a $40 or a $60 ticket. Each ticket sale includes a $5 donation to the  “tailgate” whether you attend it or  not.     THIS fundraiser is being set up to help councils in the Pacific Central Region  raise needed funds to support their adopted units – IT IS NOT an individual Raider discount ticket promotion  --------   - all rebate checks WILL BE WRITTEN TO THE COUNCIL OR  CADET UNIT PURCHASING THE TICKET(S) – There will be NO $15  rebates made to any individual or other group ticket buyers
    Because this  ALL PCR COUNCIL(s) FUND RAISER is a new idea there may be a “bump” or two in the road but bear with us and contact me or  samsause@... for any questions and or problems.

    We Look forward to your participation

    Best Regards,
    Darrell J. Fike, President