Join Bethlehem Shipyard Museum for Labor Day @ ILWU

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013

      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council salutes USA’s labor force.

      Here is a interesting activity for you, your family members, and all you think would also enjoy some time recognizing labor on Labor Day. Stop by the booth and see what’s going on.

      Both the Museum’s President Bill Perez and the Executive Director Dennis Koller are council members. We’re most appreciative they are aboard and we willingly support their endeavors to recognize the incredible history of the Bethlehem Shipyard by establishing this museum / landmark. The website, http://bethlehemshipyardmuseum.org, shows their tireless enthusiasm for this ambitious project. You can also follow the museum on Facebook, www.facebook.com/bethlehemshipyardmuseum.

      I’ve enjoyed reading about the Bethlehem Shipyard San Francisco, its history and many accomplishments online. I hope you will take the time to investigate as well.

      Second new subject: Thank you members who have renewed your memberships and thank you new members for coming aboard. Everyone – please do what you can to see this council continues to grow in membership along with recognition within the maritime industry. Telephone me if you have a business or individual eager to join.

      https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS

      https://twitter.com/NLUS_PMMC

      http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Navy-League-United-States-Pacific