Santa Clara Valley Council Invitation: Hear LCDR Ted Robinson Saturday, 12 October, at the Moffett Museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 10:24 AM

    The Santa Clara Valley Council will be hosting a meeting on Saturday 12 October from 12:00 to 2:30 at the Moffett Museum, in the shadow of the Skeleton of old Hanger One on Moffett Federal Airfield in Mountain View, just east of Highway 101.  Our speaker will be LCDR Ted Robinson, USNR who helped rescue JFK after PT-109 was rammed by a Japanese destroyer.  LCDR Robinson is an entertaining and informative speaker, who spikes his presentations with some suitably salty language.  I have enclosed two attachments, one to announce the meeting, and the other gives a short teaser about the talk.

    V/Respy,

    Tom

    Tom Winant, President

    Santa Clara Valley Council