Designation of September as Naval Sea Cadet Corps Month

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 5:24 PM

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council sponsors and supports the Merchant Marine orientated Arkansas Division Sea Cadets home-ported at USCG Station Yerba Buena Island.

    We recognize the group and its leadership day in and day out but let me designate September as Pacific Merchant Marine Council Arkansas Division Sea Cadet Month! BRAVO ZULU Arkansas Division!

    Welcome back Sea Cadets and League Cadets from your summer training – we look forward to hearing about it, recent promotions, and your activities ahead.