Propeller Club quarterly luncheon rsvp form attached

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Remind me again how much was our catered shipboard luncheon aboard the SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN with guest speaker Tom Ehman, Golden Gate Yacht Club Vice Commodore, June 11 and his exciting program on the America’s Cup competition. Parking was complementary. Oh, by the way, Tom is one of our newest members. As I recall, we collected $20 once aboard.

    For a shore side luncheon with our Propeller Club friends here is what’s ahead…

    The Propeller Club of Northern California “luncheon is a prepay, first-come, first-served event. The deadline for reservations is September 13th. Propeller Club members and their guests $60 and non-members $70. Send the reservation form and your check made payable to “PC-NC” to: The Propeller Club of Northern California.” Vehicle parking is extra.