Invitation: PICKIN' ON THE POTOMAC with CELTIC HEART

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      PICKIN' ON THE POTOMAC with CELTIC HEART
      Three days after our luncheon on the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN...

      Support for both the O'BRIEN and the POTOMAC always appreciated.

      Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 11:28 AM
      Subject: PICKIN' ON THE POTOMAC with CELTIC HEART

      Treat yourself and do some good at the same time.
      Get tickets here @ Ticketweb
      06_14_13_pickin_celtic_heart
      Proceeds support the Potomac Association's educational mission
      to e
      ducate school children about the FDR/New Deal Era.

      The Potomac Association  is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
      Federal tax identification #93-0830589.    Telephone: 510-627-1215

      Click to view this email in a browser

      USS Potomac
      540 Water Street
      Oakland, California 94604
      US

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

      No virus found in this message.