?California Maritime Academy Commissioning and Awards Ceremony, Saturday, 11 May 2013 ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013

      I always enjoy attending the California Maritime Academy's Commissioning and Awards Ceremony. A number of our council members are associated with the Academy - staff and students. Always good to see them as well as RADM Thomas Cropper.

      Member Sebron Flenangh will be graduating with a masters of science in transportation and engineering management. He has a vision to establish a maritime academy at the high school level - possibly at Mare Island.

      Parking at 0800 is never a problem; for commencement at 1330 it is!

      Afterwards I anticipate visiting the Mare Island Historical Park and Naval Ship LCS-102 (Berth 6 Mare Island’s historic WWII submarine dock).

      How about making a morning of it on the 11th at California Maritime Academy and checking out Mare Island in the afternoon?

      Executive Director

      California Maritime Academy
      Activities for the Graduating Class of 2013 will commence
      Commissioning: 0900
      Awards: 1100
      Saturday, 11 May 2013
      The Quad