CDR. Robert Ellis Lando, RIP

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 10:59 AM

      The nation lost a patriot and we lost a council charter member - a Navy League Life Member.

      You are encouraged to attend the memorial service and reception 1:30 pm, Sunday, April 21, at Delores Park Church, San Francisco.

      A brief notice was published in the San Francisco Chronicle April 14, 2013, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfgate/obituary.aspx?n=Robert-Lando&pid=164189792#fbLoggedOut. Those who knew CDR. Lando may like to sign the Guest Book.

      Photograph: Memorial Day Ceremony, May 28, 2012, San Francisco National Cemetery

      September 18, 1920 - February 26, 2013

      San Mateo, California | Age 92 http://www.tributes.com/show/Robert-E.-Lando-95518027

      Navy League Life Member (Charter member, Pacific Merchant Marine Council), Naval Order Member (San Francisco Commandery)

      Partial biography with two photographs: http://www.beachjumpers.com/RLando.htm

      Memorial service - reception to follow. Comments and reminiscences welcomed.

      1:30 pm Sunday, April 21, 2013

      Dolores Park Church, (415) 431.8755. 455 Dolores St. San Francisco, CA 94110. Use the parking lot across the street next to Mission High School.

      Church contact:
      Bill Schappert