Invitation: Bay Planning Coalition 2013 Decision Markers Conference, May 3, Oakland

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 4:49 PM
      2013 DMC Update!
      Ahoy Navy League Members and Friends,

      Navy Leaguers have an invitation to attend this full day conference at Scott's Seafood Restaurant's Pavilion, Jack London Square, Friday, May 3, at the Bay Planning Coalition member registration rate - a savings of $75.

      The conference subject: Fueling California's Economic Engine and Jobs: The Importance of Trade to Northern California.

      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council is pleased to be affiliated with the Bay Planning Coalition and to again be a Decision Makers Conference sponsor.

      This annual event brings together 300 BPC member business leaders and guests. Join us as we discuss many considerations involved in supporting thriving commerce while preserving our natural environment and sustaining an exceptional quality of life in the San Francisco Bay Region.

      We look forward to celebrating BPC's 30th year and 26th annual DMC with you on May 3rd.

      Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 2:18 PM
      Subject: 2013 DMC Update!

      Click to view this email in a browser

      DMC-2013-web-header
      Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to learn about the current and upcoming issues affecting our area and network with business leaders, elected officials, agency representatives and BPC members.

      Thank you to our 2013 Decision Makers Conference Sponsors for making this event possible:

      ARCADIS

      chevron  Dutra 2

        ENVIRON

      greatlakesdredgedock 2

      MoffatNichol 2  PMMC-NLUS 2

       PGE 2  Tesoro 2

      wspa

      SF-Business-Times-Logo-300x67
       LRTC logo  Phillips66 logo

      Pacific Ecorisk_LOGO

      futureports

      cargill

      Navy League Members,

      Things are coming together, and the
      2013 Bay Planning Coalition Decision Makers Conference
      will be here before you know it!

      This year's theme:
      Fueling California's Economic Engine and Jobs:
      The Importance of Trade to Northern California

      Location:

      The *New and Improved* Pavilion at Scott's Seafood,
      2 Broadway, Jack London Square, Oakland

      Date and Time:

      Friday, May 3, 2013
      Breakfast and registration open at 7:45am
      Cocktail reception concludes at 6:00pm

      A Few of our Distinguished Speakers and Panelists:

      Mr. Sean Randolph, President and CEO, Bay Area Council

      Mr. John Berg, Vice President, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association

      Ms. Alexis Strauss, Deputy Regional Administrator, US EPA Region 9

      Dr. Scott Anderson, Chief Economist, Bank of the West

      Watch the DMC Website for a full,regularly updated list of confirmed speakers and panelists!

      We look forward to celebrating our 30th year and 26th DMC with you on May 3rd.

      Register Button- Blue

      ***
      For more information, please
      email us at bpcstaff@...,
       or
      call us at (510) 768-8310

      Sponsorship Opportunities are available!

      Sponsorship comes with fantastic exposure and great perks and benefits, including free attendance!

      Scroll down to the bottom of the event webpage for more info.
      Bay Planning Coalition
      1970 Broadway, Suite 940
      Oakland, CA 94612
      Phone: (510) 768-8310   Fax: (510) 291-4114
      www.bayplanningcoalition.org

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      Bay Planning Coalition
      1970 Broadway
      Suite 940
      Oakland, California 94612