FuturePorts Annual Conference - June 19, 2013 - SAVE THE DATE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
    FuturePorts
    FuturePorts: A Long Beach - Los Angeles Regional Voice for port, industry and community concerns. Future Posts is engaged in critical debates in Southern California, Sacramento and Washington, D.C. about the future of our ports. Website full of port related news. The Pacific Merchant Marine Council has been a member since 2011.
    http://www.futureports.org

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Just days before our Navy League National Convention in Long Beach is FuturePorts Annual Conference ~ details below and attached.

    Your attendance is encouraged. Ditto for sponsorship.

    Elizabeth Warren, Executive Director, has been a member of our council since 2010 and Frances Keeler, President, accepted our invitation to come aboard at the California Maritime Leadership Symposium in Sacramento last week. We appreciate their dedication and admire the many successes FuturePorts has achieved.

    Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:33 PM
    Subject: FuturePorts Annual Conference - June 19, 2013 - SAVE THE DATE!

    Mark your calendar now for the FuturePorts Annual Conference, "Strong Ports = Strong California: Collaborating for Success" on Wednesday, June 19, from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. at the Westin Long Beach Hotel (see below for more information).

    FuturePorts is renowned for its conferences on the hottest topics and issues challenging the goods movement industry, such as the economy and infrastructure, technology, policy and the environment.   We will have top experts and decision makers from industry, policy, public agencies, and the community sharing their experience and advice on how we can collaborate for success in the goods movement industry.

    Ensure your place at the table by sponsoring a table at this important event!  Download the sponsorship form, or contact Elizabeth Warren at ewarren at futureports dot org.

    Save the Date!

    FuturePorts' Annual Conference 2013
    STRONG PORTS = STRONG CALIFORNIA
    Collaborating for Success

    Join us for an interesting discussion of
    important topics facing
    Southern California's Goods Movement Industry!

    We’ll have experts from the Ports, government and regulatory agencies, community, and business finding ways to reach common ground on issues affecting us all. We CAN collaborate to ensure California’s success for a healthy economy and environment!

    WHEN/WHERE:

    Date:    Wednesday, June 19, 2013
    Time:    8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
    Breakfast and registration starts at 7:15 a.m.
    Place:   The Westin Long Beach
                  333 Ocean Blvd., Long Beach CA 90802

    REGISTRATION INFORMATION:

    FuturePorts Members                    $   99
    Non-Members                                  $ 125 ($150 after May 17)
    Gov't/Non-Profit                             $   75 ($90 after May 17)

    Thank you to our Sponsors!
    Gold Sponsors

    BNSF RailwayButterfield Communications

    HerzogKessal Young & Logan

    Southern California Edison

    Silver Sponsors

    Jacobsen Pilot ServicesUnion Pacific

    For Sponsorship Information, contact Elizabeth Warren at  ewarren at futureports dot org

    Port Continuity Planning - A CONFERENCE ON
                        MARITIME CARGO SECURITYBerth 77, P7-A, Ports O' Call
    San Pedro, CA 90731
    P: 310.982.1323 F: 877.309.1323

    This email was sent  by futureports.org  | Read our Privacy Policy.
    FuturePorts, Berth 77 P7-A Ports O' Call, San Pedro CA 90731, United States