Invitation: Port of SF Invite: Pier 27 Cruise Terminal Phase I Ribbon Cutting Ceremony February 26

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
    • 19 KB
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Here is something special on the San Francisco waterfront February 26.

    The Port of San Francisco is a Community Affiliate of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. Monique Moyer is the Port's Executive Director. The Port, http://www.sfport.com, is celebrating its 150th Anniversary this year.

    April 28 is "Opening Day on Bay" Invitation and further details: http://www.picya.org/OD_PICYA_FLYER_2013.pdf.

    As always, be sure to wear your Navy League pin or apparel.

    Executive Director