Two February maritime events in Sacramento

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Two events ahead in Sacramento. Good to always see a number of us are engaged on panels and in discussion at both gatherings. The social activities associated with both are great for networking and making acquaintainces. Talk to me if you are unsure about attending either.

    CALMITSAC fosters the development of a Marine Transportation System in California that is safe, secure, efficient, environmentally sound, and capable of expanding to meet the needs of the global economy. Next meeting is Tuesday, 10:30 am, February 19 at the California Envornmental Protection Agency headquarters building, 1001 I Street, Sacramento. http://www.calmitsac.org

    California Maritime Leadership Symposium (CMLS)
    The 13th Annual California Maritime Leadership Symposium February 20 - 21, 2013 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Attracting key members from California¬ís State Legislature and representatives from California¬ís ports, the 2013 Symposium continues to encourage productive dialogue among maritime industry leaders and expressing port needs to California decision makers.  http://www.maritimesymposium.com

    Please be sure to wear your Navy League membership lapel pin. Encourage Navy League of the United States Pacific Merchant Marine Council membership. We continue our membership special for new members, one year $50; three $75.