SFBA NDTA Scholarship Event Crab Feed, 11 January 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Several council members are also members of the National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA), the majority as members of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter.

    Council member and our man on the inside is Charlie Madison. He has held virtually every position within NDTA. He has sent us the attached Crab Feed flyer. Always a well attended and popular event; early paid reservations are suggested. Besides there is a drawing tickets bonus it you send in your paid reservation before the new year.

    We appreciate the efforts of the SFBA NDTA for raising funds for their scholarships. The group also hosts an annual golf tournament and day at the races; we will keep you posted on those events as well. Indirectly, by members participating in these events, this is a way the council supports student scholarships in the transportation industry.

    Further ahead, Saturday evening, January 19, the Navy League's Oakland and Alameda Councils are hosting a crab feed as well. This one, in Alameda, supports
    the two council's adopted commands. Stand by for a separate invitation for this event. Sam Sause has tickets for this one.

    Any questions? A reply message will get to Charlie or Sam as appropriate.

    National Defense Transportation Association