AFCEA/USNI West 2013 January 29-31, San Diego

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      AFCEA International
      Always popular and well attended.

      Timely topic.

      More information: http://www.afcea.org.

      If you are attending and desire to know who else from our region will be there as well - let me know; I'll maintain a list.

      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Central Region

      Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:14 PM
      Subject: AFCEA/USNI West 2013: USMC Commandant confirmed for Town Hall Session

      "Pivot to the Pacific:  What are the Practical and Global Implications?"
      Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute

      January 29 – 31, 2013

      San Diego Convention Center

      San Diego, CA

      www.westconfexpo.org

      Register Now!

      This just in! Commandant of the Marine Corps confirmed for special town hall session addressing the new defense strategy from the Sea Service Chiefs:

      • Gen James F. Amos, USMC, Commandant, United States Marine Corps
      • ADM Jonathan W. Greenert, USN, Chief of Naval Operations
      • ADM Robert J. Papp, Jr., USCG, Commandant, United States Coast Guard

      Confirmed Featured Speakers include:

      • ADM Cecil D. Haney, USN, Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet
      • ADM James A. Winnefeld, Jr., USN, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

      Why Attend West 2013?

      Registration Questions? Contact J. Spargo & Associates or call 703-449-6418

      Exhibit Questions? J. Spargo & Associates or call 703-631-6200

      All other questions: Scott Amos or call 703-631-6128

      Become one of West 2013’s sponsors or patrons. For more details contact Gina McGovern or call 703-631-6236

      This email is provided as a professional courtesy.

      AFCEA International: 4400 Fair Lakes Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033
      http://www.afcea.org