CALMITSAC Meeting, 1030, November 8, Sacramento

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012

    The California Marine and Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council (CALMITSAC) Meeting...

    Thursday, November 8, 2012

    Director’s Conference Room

    CALTRANS OFFICE

    1120 N Street – Room 2116

    Sacramento, CA

    10:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.

    CALMITSAC | California Marine and Intermodal Transportation ...

    The California Marine and Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council (CALMITSAC) mission is to foster the development of a marine and intermodal transportation system in California that is safe, secure, efficient, competitive, environmentally sound, and capable of expanding to meet the needs of the global economy. www.threesquaresinternationalinc.com/calmitsac

    You are welcome to attend; I anticipate a half dozen members or more will be present. If you have comments you care to share on the following and will not be present, please E-mail them to me.

    • DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION Office of the Secretary of Transportation, Interim Guidance on State Freight Plans and State Freight Advisory Committees
    • California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)

    Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 4:24 PM
    Subject: November 8 meeting

    Please open the attached documents and review all prior to our meeting.  Looking forward to being with you.

    "No one is exempt from the call to find common ground"

    Norman Fassler-Katz, Sr. Consultant

    Senate Transportation

    Select Committee on California Ports and Goods Movement

    Legislative Office Building-Room 554

    1020 N Street

    Sacramento, CA 95814

    916-651-1893 (direct)