2012 Holiday Cards are here

  • The National Liberty Ship Memorial
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 3:35 PM
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial

      Send your holiday greetings with
      Jeremiah O'Brien
      Holiday Cards
      We've begun taking orders for our annual O’Brien Christmas cards. Just print and send your completed form to our office.

      I think you will agree these cards are a great way to support the SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN. Don’t wait to get your order in, as supplies won’t last!

      Please forward this email to your friends and family, and help make the O’Brien Christmas card fundraiser a success this year!
      Proceeds help support the ship!
      Visit us online at ssjeremiahobrien.org.
      Get the Form
      415-544-0100 | http://www.ssjeremiahobrien.org/
      This email was sent by The National Liberty Ship Memorial, 1275 Columbus Avenue, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133, using Express Email Marketing. You subscribed to this permission-based list on 3/1/2012.
      Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing.
      Update preferences, Unsubscribe, Privacy policy

      Share this on Facebook Share this on Twitter
    • The National Liberty Ship Memorial
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        2012 Holiday Cards are here
        THE NATIONAL LIBERTY SHIP MEMORIAL

        Send your holiday greetings with
        SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN
        Holiday Cards

        Orders are going fast for our annual O'Brien Christmas cards. Get yours now! Just print and mail/fax your completed form to our office.

        GET THE FORM HERE

        MAIL TO
        The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
        1275 Columbus Ave Suite 300
        San Francisco, CA 94133

        FAX TO
        (415) 544-9890

        I think you will agree these cards are a great way to support the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN. Don't wait to get your order in, as supplies won't last!

        Feel free to forward this email to your friends and family, and help make the O'Brien Christmas card fundraiser a success this year! Proceeds help support the ship!

        Questions? Call the office at (415) 544-0100 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm), or email us at liberty@.... Visit online at ssjeremiahobrien.org.

        The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
        1275 Columbus Ave Suite 300
        San Francisco, CA 94133-1315