Bethlehem Shipyard Museum: Update #34

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
    Ahoy Members and Friends,
    Pacific Merchant Marine Council Director Bill Perez is one dedicated guy! Follows in the footsteps of Director Dennis Koller and the team associated with the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, Director John Coleman and the Bay Planning Coalition, Marti Burchell with the USS POTOMAC. And... I could go on.
    We are the only Navy League council to support these and other maritime endeavors. Thank you for being a council member and if who we support and associate with matters to you, tell others and encourage them to join this council.
    PS If you are planning to cruise with the O'BRIEN during Fleetweek, make your reservations post haste! Our Arkansas Division Sea Cadets will be assisting dockside on Saturday, October 6. They also have an information booth near Pier 39. Just confirmed, the Arkansas Division Band of the West will perform center stage, Pier 39, Saturday, 1300 - 1400. Recently added to Saturday's parade of ships is the former USCG Cutter Morris - largest vessel in the Sea Scouts inventory. She is homeported in West Sacramento and has a mixed crew under the direction of Skipper Nate Eckler, Sea Scout Ship Neptune.