West Contra Costa Navy League luncheon September 25, 20012

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2012
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    This luncheon looks interesting. We are invited to join Paul and his band of Navy Leaguers on the 25th.

    • Boilerhouse Restaurant - Richmond California www.boilerhouserestaurant.comBoiler House Restaurant, 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA 94804

    • Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front - National Park Service www.nps.gov/roriRosie the Riveter / WWII Home Front National Historical Park. ... Museum on Water... 1414 Harbour Way South #3000, Richmond, CA 94804

    • SS Red Oak Victory www.ssredoakvictory.com Launched in 1944, SS Red Oak Victory ship is the last surviving cargo ship built at the Kaiser/Richmond shipyards and is being restored in Richmond, California... 1337 Canal Boulevard, Richmond, CA 94804

    Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:40 AM
    Subject: West Contra Costa Navy League luncheon September 25, 20012

    The West Contra Costa Council NLUS will have an outstanding speaker on Tuesday, September 25.   Steve Giford, will tell us about a little known battle during WWII involving a Liberty ship, its Armed Guard and a German raider.  Details about the luncheon are in the attached flyer.  Navy League friends and guests are welcome.

    Paul Soltow

    President WCCNLUS